Mobile Friendly Websites
The most important reason for maintaining a mobile web site is that it plays a different role in your communication than does the traditional web. According to Nielsen Net Ratings the average Desktop Internet session lasted for 56 minutes. The average mobile surf session is less than five minutes. The mobile surfer is seldom just ‘surfing around’; they have a specific goal with their visit. The mobile web site must cut to the chase, and must only present content that is relevant for the mobile surfer.
We can help you with this!
Loud Mode is a developer of Mobile Websites that cost a fraction of the cost of your main site. The mobile version of the Websites that we design and develop can be:
- Easily accessed on smart phone browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone and Andorid
- Accessed on a variety of browser dimensions ranging from the smaller screens to the more popular larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels)
- Programmed to fetch information from existing databases.
The Benefits are numerous:
- Making it easy for your customers to reach you via a Mobile phone
- No inconvenient downloads required by your customers
- Easily accessible on any Mobile Browser
- Easy to update and manage
Effective Mobile Web
www.effectivemobileweb.com is a product of Loud Mode Interactive. We developed this website specifically to market Mobile Websites to Companies who want to be found by consumers “on the go”.
A full 23% of all Web browsing time is already done on smart-phones, and it’s estimated that by the end of 2013 more people will be accessing the internet on their smart-phone than on a desktop PC. You need to ensure people can find your Website in a readable format when looking for your products or services in their area. Check your Website on your IPhone, Android or Blackberry and see if this is the image you want to represent your business. If it’s not, call us today for a FREE consultation at 1.952.479.1064.